And that's a wrap on Port Washington Restaurant Week 2022.
We will leave the menus up as a teaser for next year.
Like what you see? Make sure to visit these restaurants all year long to explore other menu items they offer. We’ll be working up our appetite until then!
When are the prix fix menus served?
Dinner menus are offered every night, all night that a participating restaurant is open, except Saturday, when restaurants may only offer the prix fixe menu until 6:00 pm. Lunch menus are available from participating restaurants during their regularly scheduled lunch service.
How do I know which restaurant is open on a certain day?
Please contact the individual restaurant for hours of operations.
Are reservations required?
Port Washington Restaurant Week is very popular. We recommend you contact the restaurants in advance for reservations.
Is the tip included in the $21 or $37 price?
Gratuity for the waitstaff is not included in the price. A 20% tip is standard for
What about drinks? Are they included?
Beverages are not included, but you may find some participating restaurants offer enticing specialty drinks or food pairings with their menu for an additional charge.
Can I order take out?
Prix Fixe menus are for dine in only. Being there is half the fun!
Why to some restaurants have supplemental choices and some don’t.
Some participating restaurants use Restaurant Week to feature specialties or provide more choices to you. Each participating restaurant agrees to provide three choices of each course so you can choose from 3 appetizers, 3 entrees and 3 desserts.
For Participating Restaurants
What is the deadline to sign up?
A commitment for participation is due by September 16. Menu choices are due by October 1 in order to be printed and included in print advertising. Any late submissions may be added to the website only.
How do I sign up?
You may return a completed form by mail to the Port Washington B.I.D. office at 329 Main Street, PW or email a scan a copy to email@example.com. Or make it simple by completing the participation form HERE.
What else do I need to provide and when?
- If you are new to Port Washington Restaurant Week, we will need your logo for the menus. Due electronically September 16 with your commitment.
- Menu choices are due by October 1 and will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the B.I.D. do to promote Restaurant Week?
- We will advertise in local and regional print and digital publications, on social media platforms, and provide a landing page for the entire event;
- We will provide you with art and content to use to promote within your own contact list;
- We will provide printed copies of your prix fixe menu;
- We will provide customer survey cards which will be returned to you with customer contact info so you can build your contact list
183 Main Street, Port Washington
395 Main Street, Inspiration Wharf, Port Washington
179 Main Street, Port Washington