The prix fixe, culinary event returns October 17 – 24.
PORT WASHINGTON, NY (October 6, 2021) – The Greater Port Washington Business Improvement District announces the return of Restaurant Week which will offer unique, prix fixe menus at participating restaurants from Sunday, October 17 through Sunday, October 24. Each participating restaurant will offer their own unique menu with 3 choices each of appetizer, entrée and dessert for the set price of $29.00. Tax, gratuities, and beverages are not included. Prix Fixe menus will be available each night that the restaurant is open. On Saturday, October 23, this special pricing is available until 7:00 pm.
Holly Byrne, Executive Director of Port Washington BID explains, “We are pleased to feature seventeen (17) restaurants this fall for the comeback of Port Washington Restaurant Week. With so many great restaurants to choose from Sunday to Sunday, foodies can try something new or return to a favorite spot every night of the week.”
The recently launched app, Try Port First, allows users to streamline their search for participating restaurants, find address and phone numbers in one easy-to-use location. Click “Hot Deals” to find a full listing of participating restaurants or search “Events” by date. To download the app, go to your app store and search “Try Port First” and download. This easy-to-use app helps you find everything Port Washington right from your smart phone.
Participating restaurants are:
- Aki Japanese Restaurant (516) 883-3368
- Ayhan’s Shish-Kebab Restaurant (516) 883-9309
- Bareburger (516) 708-9920
- Bosphorus Café Grill (516) 321-9999
- Finn MacCool’s (516) 944-3439
- Frank’s Pizza (516) 883-9390
- Gino’s Pizzeria & Restaurant (516) 944-0276
- Ikedo Ramen (516) 441-5779
- Louie’s Grille & Liquors (516) 883-4242
- Margarita’s Café – Port Washington (516) 570-2949
- Mojito Café (439-4666)
- Sullivan’s Quay (516) 883-3122
- The Wild Goose (516) 441-5505
- Toscanini Ristorante Italiano (516) 883-3368
- Waterzooi – Port Washington (516) 472-7484
- Wild Honey on Main (516) 439-5324
- Yummy Gyro (516) 708-9020
Menus can be found on the Port Washington BID HERE
Based on the popularity of the event in previous years, reservations are highly recommended. Outdoor dining is available at some locations and is weather dependent.
Comments are closed.