What you need to know now.
Dear Port Washington Business Owners,
It is our goal to keep the Port Washington businesses informed of recent legislations, all of which have been changing at a rapid pace. We recommend that you become familiar with the important agencies that apply specifically to your needs. We are working each day to leverage the power of social media to connect customers to your businesses. Please continue to keep us informed of services your business is offering.
Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses & Non-Profits
- Apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Note: You will be applying for Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL).
- SBA’s Customer Service Center at (800) 659-2955 or email email@example.com for more information on SBA disaster assistance.
- SBA District Office for Long Island can be reached at 631-454-0750.
- View this helpful video from the LIFC.
Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
Note, the Act only applies to employees who have been ordered to quarantine or isolate by New York State, the Department of Health, a local health board, or another government entity authorized to issue a quarantine or isolation order. This means that the Act does not cover employees who have voluntarily chosen to quarantine or self-isolate.
- Additionally, the Act will not apply to quarantined employees who are asymptomatic and able to perform their job functions remotely.
- To learn more visit https://www.governor.ny.gov/
>>New York State Department of Health at https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home or
>>Novel Coronavirus Hotline 24/7 at 1-888-364-3065
>>CDC Recommendations for businesses https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
>>OSHA Guidance for Preparing the Workplace https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
>>Small Business Disaster Assistance Contact: 934-420-2765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are with you,
Port Washington Business Improvement District
Comments are closed.