That was FUN! Thank you to all the businesses who participated this year. Over 400 costumed hunters went on the search for the symbols from Port Blvd to Manorhaven Blvd.
Visit our socials @pwbid and @pwpl to see more pics.
Check back here next year when the Halloween Hunt returns.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you offering a scavenger hunt? The Port Washington Public Library and the Business Improvement District wanted to be able to provide a safe and fun Halloween experience for our youngest community members.
- Is the scavenger hunt free?
Yes! The scavenger hunt is free and open to anyone aged 16 and under.
- Do I need to finish the scavenger hunt in one day? No! The Halloween symbols will be located in participating business windows starting Saturday, October 29th and ending on Sunday, October 30th at 4:00pm. You are welcome to take a few days to find as many images as you like.
- Do I need to find each of the images to receive my goody bag from the Library?
No! You do not need to find all the listed Halloween symbols in order to claim your goody bag from the Library.
- Do I need to go to every business on the list in order to receive a goody bag at the Library? You can visit as many or as few businesses as you have time to do.
- Do I need to go inside the businesses to find the Halloween symbols? You are welcome to shop at the participating businesses but the Halloween symbols will be located on each business window. This is to help with social distancing.
- When I can claim my goody bag? Library staff will be on hand to safely distribute goody bags Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th from 11-4:00.
- If I play each of the days can I get a goody bag each day? No, so that we have enough goody bags for all the children participating we will be handing out one goody bag per child while supplies last. Children must also be present to receive a goody bag.
Check back in as we update the Participating Business Listing
|Port Washington Public Library||1 Library Drive||516-883-4400|
|Business Improvement District/CoC||329 Main Street||516-767-0508|
|Alek’s Barber Shop||167 Main St.|
|Alpers Hardware||81 Main Street||516-767-0508|
|Amalfi||49 Old Shore Road||516-883-4191|
|Anthony’s World of Floors||
49 Mahorhaven Blvd
|Arena Sports||52 Main St.|
|Aria Hair Salon||38 Main St.|
|Atlantic Outfitters||405 Main St.|
|Beacon Pharmacy||103 Main Street||516-507-7581|
|Blue Moon Project||194 Main St.|
|Bluetique||25 Main St.|
|Cactus Cafe||19 Old Shore Road||516-570-6060|
|Carlos Pizza||109 Main St.|
|Cityscape Engineering||9 Main Street||631-978-5000|
|Commune||307 Main Street||(917) 747-3399|
|Crazy Cakes||52 Main Street|
5 Soundview Market
|Diane’s Place Hair Salon||189 Main St.|
|Eagle Shoe Service & Alterations||100 Main St.|
|Elite Karate||59 Shore Road|
|F45||5 Soundview Marketplace||(631) 741-7085|
|Falconer’s Florist||8 S Maryland||(516) 767-0866|
|Finn MacCools||203 Main St..|
|Grassroots||184 Main St..|
|Harbor Delicatessen||306 Main St.|
|Hunold Pharmacy||94 Main Street||516-507-7581|
|Ikedo Ramen||983 PW Blvd.|
|Impulse||29 Main St.|
|Ivy Rehab||57 Old Shore Road||516-464-7959|
|Katims||76 Main Street||(516) 767-2106|
|Landmark on Main Street||232 Main St.|
|Learning Express Toy Store||67 Shore Road|
|Lexie||334A Main St||516-441-5120|
|Mathnasium||938 PW Blvd.|
|Monika Coiffure Spa Studio||402 Main St||516-408-5444|
|North Shore Vision Services||36 Main St.|
|Painting With Flowers||298 Main St..|
|Port Salt Cave||403 Main St.|
|Port Thai||24 Main St.|
|Port Washington Florist||Manorhaven Blvd|
|Sennyo Cosmetics & Day Spa||18 Main Street|
|Sherwin Williams||59 Shore Road||516-883-1395|
|Shields Plumbing & Hardware||267 Main Street||516-767-0300|
|Smusht||158 Main Street||917-816-3402|
|Soulshine||146 Main Street||516-524-4245|
|Steiner’s Bakery||148 Main St.|
|Suite 275||275 Main Street|
|The Cooking Lab||160 Main St.|
|The Local Market||273 Main Street||516-744-6160|
|Tominaga Shouten||169 Main St.|
|Vincent Smith General Store||189 Main St|
|Waterzooi||961 PW Blvd.|
|Wharf Sports||403 Main St.|
|Wright Music, Inc.||5 Main St.|