Thank you for participating in the 2021 Halloween on Main. We had a record number of goals, goblins, witches and more discover the clues up and down Main Street and beyond. We also had a record number of participating businesses handing out goodies. Can’t wait for next year!
SCAVENGER HUNT GAME CARD
Download Your Halloween on Main Scavenger Hunt Card HereDIRECTIONS: Images are located in the window of each participating business listed below. Once found indicate the letter associated with the symbol in the box provided. Find as many or as few as you like and then come back to the library for a fun prize!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are you offering a scavenger hunt? The Port Washington Public Library and the Business Improvement District wanted to be able to provide a safe and fun Halloween experience for our youngest community members.
- Is the scavenger hunt free?
Yes! The scavenger hunt is free and open to anyone aged 16 and under.
- Do I need to finish the scavenger hunt in one day? No! The Halloween symbols will be located in participating business windows starting Friday, October 29th and ending on Halloween at 4:00pm. You are welcome to take a few days to find as many images as you like.
- Do I need to find each of the images to receive my goody bag from the Library?
No! You do not need to find all the listed Halloween symbols in order to claim your goody bag from the Library.
- Do I need to go to every business on the list in order to receive a goody bag at the Library? You can visit as many or as few businesses as you have time to do.
- Do I need to go inside the businesses to find the Halloween symbols? You are welcome to shop at the participating businesses but the Halloween symbols will be located on each business window. This is to help with social distancing.
- When I can claim my goody bag? Library staff will be on hand to safely distribute goody bags Friday, October 29th from 2-6:00 and Saturday, October 30th and Sunday, October 31st from 11-4:00.
- If I play each of the three days can I get a goody bag each day? No, so that we have enough goody bags for all the children participating we will be handing out one goody bag per child while supplies last. Children must also be present to receive a goody bag.
Port Washington Public Library – One Library Drive | 883-4400
Alek’s Barber Shop – 167 Main Street | 347-612-6446
Alpers Hardware – 81 Main Street | 767-0508
Aria Hair Salon – 38 Main Street | 321-9064
Atlantic Outfitters – 405 Main Street, #2 | 767-2215
Blue Moon Project – 194 Main Street | 883-2800
Bluetique – 25 Main Street | 734-1002
Business Improvement District/CoC – 329 Main Street
Carlo’s Pizza – 109 Main Street | 944-9754
The Cooking Lab – 160 Main Street | 570-0050
Danceworks* – 10 Soundview Marketplace | 767-3262
Diane’s Place – 191 Main Street | 767-3834
Eagle Shoe Service & Alterations – 100 Main Street | 883-2222
S.F Falconers Florist* – 8 South Maryland | 331-0151
Frank’s Pizza – 14 Main Street | 883-9390
Harbor Delicatessen – 306 Main Street | 883-9597
Ikedo Ramen – 983 Port Washington Blvd | 441-5779
Impulse Bluetique – 29 Main Street | 439-5055
The Local Market – 273 Main Street | 744-6160
Massage Envy Spa – 47 Main Street | 767-6368
Mathnasium*– 938 Port Washington Blvd | 400-6284
North Shore Vision Services – 36 Main Street | 883-8388
Painting with Flowers – 298 Main Street | 883-4164
Port Florist – 59 Main Street | 767-0088
Port Salt Cave – 403 Main Street | 320-4148
Port Thai – 24 Main Street | 883-3940
Steiner’s Bakery – 148 Main Street | 612-9730
Suite 275 – 275 Main Street | 439-4480
The Local Market – 273 Main Street | 516-744-7160
Wharf Sports – 403 Main Street, Suite 1 | 472-7854
Tominaga Shouten – 169 Main Street | 883-1836
Wright Music, Inc. – 5 Main Street | 883-0043
*Not Located on Main Street