Port Washington Restaurant Week 2023 Participation Form
We welcome you to participate in this year’s Port Washington Restaurant Week. This 8-day dining experience will run from Sunday, October 15 through Sunday, October 22, 2023. It is a favorite event sponsored by the Port Washington Business Improvement District, drawing new customers from neighboring communities and local regulars. Participation is at no cost to you. You get to spotlight your specialties and highlight your restaurant.
How It Works:
- All participating restaurants will agree to the same guidelines to provide an equal dining experience across all restaurants.
- Participating restaurants must offer a prix fixe menu available for dine-in every night you are open during the promotion, except for Saturday, when you may choose to end the prix fixe option at 6:00 pm.
- Prix Fixe dinner will be set at $37. The menu must include at least three (3) choices of each course: three appetizers, three entrees, and three desserts.
- If you would like to add additional items to your prix fixe menu that are higher priced, you may add them with a supplemental charge. This is provided that at least THREE non-supplemented choices are still on the menu.
- RETURNING this year!! You have the option of offering a 2-course menu for lunch during your regular lunch hours. Prix Fixe will be set at $21. The menu must include three choices for the two courses: 3 appetizers and three entrées OR 3 entrées and 3 desserts.